188.8.131.52 – Admin Login, Username, Password & IP Address: 184.108.40.206 is an IP address that is used by default by WIFI routers. The best-known router companies that use this IP address by default are TREND net. However, the 220.127.116.11 is the only one of many standard IP addresses for the routers/modems. The following IPs are also very commonly used: 192.168.1.1, 192.168.0.1, 192.168.2.1, or 192.168.1.254. Such standard IPs are known as the Default Gateway IP.
How To Log into The IP address “18.104.22.168”?
Here are the steps listed below:
- The user must Make sure that his smartphone or PC, or laptop is in connection with the Internet.
- Next, the user needs to check the Internet connection.
- Next, Once connected to the Internet, the user needs to open any browser and 22.214.171.124 and type and this will take the user directly to the login page.
- The browser will directly redirect the user to the admin panel, where they can see the log-in option.
- Next, then provide the username and password of the router in the respective columns on the page and enter.
- Then the user will be able to log in to his router admin page using the 126.96.36.199 IP address
How To Configure the Router With 192.168.200.5?
Here is the step listed:
Using the steps above, the user needs to access the router admin page. On the main page, the user needs to scroll through the list of options until they find the general settings menu.
- Next, the user needs to Select the router password or similarly named menu.
- Next, the user needs to Enter his desired password. It should be something they can remember though still be secure.
- No matter what changes the user makes, they always need to save the details.
- While in the general settings menu, they can also change the username for the router.
How To Change the Local IP Address?
Another popular setting people change on their router is the actual local IP address of the user’s router. The user’s router has two IP addresses, with more on that below. If the user is wanting to change his IP address away from 192.168.200.5, they should take note of his new address as they will need it to access his router admin page.
- Once more, the user needs to access the router admin page of your router. On the main page, the user needs to look for the general settings menu, or similarly named.
- Next, the user needs to select “network settings.”
- Next, the user needs to Scroll through this menu until they find “router settings.” It is here that they will type in his IP address.
- Next, the user needs to Save his changes
How to Change the Name and Password of the Wi-Fi Network?
There are more settings related to the router that the user can explore further is, though they may also wish to modify his Wi-Fi network details. The SSID or the Service Set Identifier is the name of the user’s Wi-Fi network. To change this:
- The user needs to Go to the general settings menu.
- Next, the user needs to select the wireless settings option.
- Next, In the SSID field, the user needs to type in his desired Wi-Fi network name.
- Next, the user needs to save his
- If the user wishes to change hisWi-Fi network password, the option that is listed will be in the same menu as the SSID. The user just needs to select the Wi-Fi network password field and type in his desired password.
- The user has now set the login details for his router and his Wi-Fi network. With his internet secured, they can explore further. They can optimize his network or set parental controls, as just some examples.
Finding Your IP Address
192.168.200.5 is known as the common private IP address, though it might not be as the users. If 192.168.200.5 is not the user’s IP address, they can search for his router model online, which should reveal the default IP address of his router.
The IP address may also be listed in the manual of his router. If those methods don’t work, the user can use his computer to find his IP address.
If the Computer Is Running Microsoft Windows:
- The user needs to click on the network icon at the bottom right of his
- Next, With the menu open, the user needs to select the Wi-Fi network that they use for the internet.
- Next, Selecting the Wi-Fi network will present you with a variety of information. Among these, there will be IPv4, which will have a chain of numbers next to it that will be looking similar to 192.168.200.5. These numbers are the user’s IP address.
If the Computer Is Running on Mac OS X
- The user needs to Open up the Apple menu
- Next, the user needs to click on the option titled system preferences
- Next, the user needs to click on the network that they use for internet access
- Next to the word router, they will find his IP address listed
Here is some information listed about the 188.8.131.52 IP address, mentioned above. Through the details provided above, the user can get the idea and can resolve most of the problems from this guide. Also, the user can restart the router if the connection speed is less.
If the user feels that the problem is not solving, it is better to consult an expert. the Users can also contact the Customer Support of their respective router manufacturers and solve their problems.
Related Tags: 184.108.40.206