Login Guide to 192.168.10.10 IP Address: The 192.168.10.10 IP address is generally the local and private gateway IP address. 192.168.10.10 is him router’s address that the user’s computer devices connected to the network will use to send data requests over the internet. The user’s router also has a public IP address.
The public IP address gets used by the ISP and any website that they visit, to get the information of the website they are visiting, to him particular router, with the router the sending that data, back to his computer screen, through the private IP address.
Login Guide to 192.168.10.10 IP Address
- The user needs to open his browser.
- They need to Enter the IP address. Therefore, they will see the login page.
- The user needs to Enter the username and password. If they have just got a new router with a private IP address, then they must have a default IP address and password. Moreover, the credentials are usually printed on the box of the router. If the user doesn’t have the router box with themselves, they can simply reset the router by pressing and hold the reset button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Next, Change the SSID, even if the user is using a private IP address for his network.
- Next, change the default username and password. It may be a private IP address, but the user needs to always ensure that his connection is secure by changing the default credentials.
How To Configure the Router With 192.168.10.10?
- Firstly, the user needs to Select the router password or similarly named menu.
- Next, the user needs to Enter his desired password. It should be something that they can remember though still be secure.
- Next, no matter what changes they make, always save the details.
- While in the general settings menu, they can also change the username for the router.
How To Change the Local IP Address
- The user’s router has two IP addresses, with more on that below. If they opt to change his IP address away from 192.168.10.10, they should take note of his new address as they will need it to access his router admin page.
- The user needs to access the router admin page of his router. On the main page, they need to look for the general settings menu, or similarly named.
- Next, the user should then select “network settings.”
- Next, scroll through this menu until they find “router settings.” It is here that the user will type in his IP address.
- Next, the user needs to Save him changes
How to Change the Name and Password of the user’s current Wi-Fi Network?
- There are more settings related to the router that the user can explore, though they may also wish to modify their Wi-Fi network details. The SSID or the Service Set Identifier is the name of his Wi-Fi network. To change this:
- The user needs to Go to the general settings menu.
- Next, the user needs to select the wireless settings option.
- In the SSID field, they need to type in their desired Wi-Fi network name.
- Next, the user needs to save his changes.
- If they wish to change their Wi-Fi network password, the option will be in the same menu as the SSID. They just need to select the Wi-Fi network password field and type in their desired password.
- The user has now set the login details for his current router and his Wi-Fi network. With him internet secured, they should explore further. The user can optimize his network or set parental controls, as just some examples.
Finding the IP Address
192.168.10.10 is a common private IP address known to the user, though it might not be for the user using. If 192.168.10.10 is not the user’s IP address, they can search for his router model online, which should reveal the default IP address of his router.
The IP address may also be listed in the manual of his router. If those methods don’t work, the user can use his computer to find his IP address.
If the user Computer Is Running Microsoft Windows:
- The user needs to click on the network icon at the bottom right of his screen.
- With the menu open, the user needs to select the Wi-Fi network that they use for the internet.
- Next, Selecting the Wi-Fi network will present them with a variety of information. Among these, there will be IPv4, which will have a chain of numbers next to it that looks similar to 192.168.10.10. These numbers are the user’s IP address.
If the user’s Computer Is Running on Mac OS X
- The user needs to Open up the Apple menu
- Next, the user needs to click on the option titled system preferences
- Next, the user needs to click on the network that they use for internet access
- Next to the word router, the user will find his IP address listed
- The only way the user’s private IP address will change is if they change it. If the user’s router’s IP address does not match 192.168.10.10 or one of the other default IP addresses, then someone may have changed it before. If that is the case and the user wishes to reset it back to default, then they can perform a factory reset on his router, though that will reset everything else on the router.
Hardly the user is aware of the IP address of his router. This is because only in rare cases where the user needs his to router IP (192.168.10.10). Most technicians need this information to make changes to the user’s router. But still, there are situations where the user needs to access his router.
Related tags: Login Guide to 192.168.10.10 IP Address